At the University of Bremen, the following positions are available in the Collaborative Research Centre 1342's project "Global developments in health care systems":
Student Assistants with up to 37 hrs/month
Start date: As soon as possible. The position is temporary, but a longer-term employment is intended.
The project is a part of the DFG-funded Collaborative Research Centre 1342 "Global Dynamics of Social Policy" and is directed by Prof. Dr. Heinz Rothgang, Prof. Dr. Sebastian Haunss and Dr. Lorraine Frisina Doetter.
The aim of the project is to map the historical development of the inclusiveness and the scope of benefits of health care systems worldwide. In doing so, we develop an AI supported system to facilitate the classification and annotation of a large corpus of documents.
- Database and literature research
- Supporting the systematic classification of documents
- Supporting the annotation / coding of documents
- Supporting on administrative tasks
- Enrolled in a German University
- Excellent command of English
- Knowledge of French is particularly welcome
- Experience in literature research
- Independent, reliable and organised working style
- Interest in social policy, health policy and/or health inequality
- Experience with reference management software, especially Zotero
- Experience in annotation / coding of text documents
- Interest in natural language processing and application of artificial intelligence
Deadline for application: Rolling basis until positions are filled.
Please send applications with CV and short letter of motivation to Gabriela de Carvalho (email:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Dr. Gabriela de Carvalho
CRC 1342: Global Dynamics of Social Policy
Phone: +49 421 218-57078