Student Assistant with up to 30 hrs/month
Start date: April 1st 2024. The position is temporary, with the intention of longer-term employment.
The project is a part of the DFG-funded Collaborative Research Centre 1342 "Global Dynamics of Social Policy" and is directed by Prof. Drobnič.
This project focuses on surveying the historical development of family policy measures in all countries worldwide and explaining their spread across national borders. The role of international women's movements and civil society organizations will also be considered.
- Database and literature research
- Collecting statistical data from text documents
- Editing previously collected data
- Support in data analysis
- Interest in social policy and/or macro-comparative data and research questions
- Proficiency in English (other language skills are welcome)
- Experience in literature research and/or document analysis
- Independent, reliable, and structured working style
- Knowledge of R (especially data management) or STATA is an advantage
Please send an application with a CV and a short letter of motivation electronically as a pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Sonja Drobnič
CRC 1342: Global Dynamics of Social Policy
Phone: +49 421 218-66360